I am a 35 y/o female planning a solo trip to Thailand for 4 weeks in min January. I am landing in Bangkok for a few days heading north then want to spend 7-8 days at a beach. Here are the things I am looking for in a beach experience:
-No couple, honeymoon, lovebird island
-I would love to be at a beach where a lot of other solo travelers go
-Definitely would like to be able to meet new friends and enjoy some great nightlife, drinks, etc but I want to be able to get a good nights sleep as well when it's time for bed so not looking to be staying anywhere where it's so loud that I can't sleep. Also, I would like to head to a beach from Chiang Mai if possible then head back to Bangkok after the beach. They all seem so difficult to get to...
-Not super expensive maybe $20-$25 a night accommodations from airbnb or a private room hostel
From what I have researched these look the most appealing to me from the pictures but not sure if any offer what I am looking for:
-Ko Phi Phi
Any advice on this will be so so so appreciated or other beach destinations Thank you....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 3 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia