I am a 35 y/o female planning a solo trip to Thailand for 4 weeks in min January. I am landing in Bangkok for a few days heading north then want to spend 7-8 days at a beach. Here are the things I am looking for in a beach experience:
-No couple, honeymoon, lovebird island
-I would love to be at a beach where a lot of other solo travelers go
-Definitely would like to be able to meet new friends and enjoy some great nightlife, drinks, etc but I want to be able to get a good nights sleep as well when it's time for bed so not looking to be staying anywhere where it's so loud that I can't sleep. Also, I would like to head to a beach from Chiang Mai if possible then head back to Bangkok after the beach. They all seem so difficult to get to...
-Not super expensive maybe $20-$25 a night accommodations from airbnb or a private room hostel
From what I have researched these look the most appealing to me from the pictures but not sure if any offer what I am looking for:
-Ko Phi Phi
Any advice on this will be so so so appreciated or other beach destinations Thank you....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/povella-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 where to stay in Busan
- 6 First time to India
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 12 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 13 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 14 Thai Jungle Experience
- 15 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 16 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 17 First time getting out of the country
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR