Another year and another trip to plan how fun
We are planning a summer vacation with my 2 kids ages 11 & 7.5 yr old to India to visit family. We are flying to Bangalore from New Jersey. We are planning to take out a week to go visit some place as a side vacation while we are there.
Most of northern India is hot during that time, so plan to be there around early August and hoping that most of summer is gone.
I am looking into few options:
1. Rajasthan, not Agra, since we already did this. May be Udaipur and Jodhpur?
2. Kerala: Kumarakom and Munnar ? I am just afraid of the rains here, but since it is Aug, we may just have some residual rains.
3. Maldives: but we do lot of beaches here, so not my first preference.
I am not new to heat in India, but just want to make sure kids are alright,
Any comments ? Or any other choices ? Even if it is outside of India it's ok.
I was thinking about Thailand or Singapore,, but I believe it's too hot and wet at some places ?
Hoping to hear a few suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Traveling to Nepal after earthquake
- 3 Bangalore Beautiful Hot Housewife | Bangalore Escorts
- 4 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 13 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor