Another year and another trip to plan how fun
We are planning a summer vacation with my 2 kids ages 11 & 7.5 yr old to India to visit family. We are flying to Bangalore from New Jersey. We are planning to take out a week to go visit some place as a side vacation while we are there.
Most of northern India is hot during that time, so plan to be there around early August and hoping that most of summer is gone.
I am looking into few options:
1. Rajasthan, not Agra, since we already did this. May be Udaipur and Jodhpur?
2. Kerala: Kumarakom and Munnar ? I am just afraid of the rains here, but since it is Aug, we may just have some residual rains.
3. Maldives: but we do lot of beaches here, so not my first preference.
I am not new to heat in India, but just want to make sure kids are alright,
Any comments ? Or any other choices ? Even if it is outside of India it's ok.
I was thinking about Thailand or Singapore,, but I believe it's too hot and wet at some places ?
Hoping to hear a few suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY Biometric Passports, driver's licenses
- 2 I always recommend it to my friends
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 5 japan itenirary help
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 7 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 8 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 9 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 17 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 18 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 19 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 20 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 21 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 22 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 23 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 24 Passport for Indonesia
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam