Another year and another trip to plan how fun
We are planning a summer vacation with my 2 kids ages 11 & 7.5 yr old to India to visit family. We are flying to Bangalore from New Jersey. We are planning to take out a week to go visit some place as a side vacation while we are there.
Most of northern India is hot during that time, so plan to be there around early August and hoping that most of summer is gone.
I am looking into few options:
1. Rajasthan, not Agra, since we already did this. May be Udaipur and Jodhpur?
2. Kerala: Kumarakom and Munnar ? I am just afraid of the rains here, but since it is Aug, we may just have some residual rains.
3. Maldives: but we do lot of beaches here, so not my first preference.
I am not new to heat in India, but just want to make sure kids are alright,
Any comments ? Or any other choices ? Even if it is outside of India it's ok.
I was thinking about Thailand or Singapore,, but I believe it's too hot and wet at some places ?
Hoping to hear a few suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 2 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam