In August I´m going for trip to Thailand. I´m a little bit scare because of the martial law. Somebody know sth more about situation there? should i change a destination?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 2 Dollar traveller cheques
- 3 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 4 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 5 V Tight Gel
- 6 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 7 Halong Bay cruise
- 8 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 9 India help with where to go
- 10 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 Hoi An in December?
- 13 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 14 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 19 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 20 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 21 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 22 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 23 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 24 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 25 Is this crazy?