i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
What about Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Which to choose?
- 2 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 3 North Vietnam Again!
- 4 Castle & King
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 7 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 8 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 9 One week in Thailand
- 10 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 11 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 India and Nepal 2014
- 14 Independent female traveller
- 15 Tour company practices
- 16 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 17 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 18 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 21 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 22 Passport Safety
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 25 Mt Aso Eruption