i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 2 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 3 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 4 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 5 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 6 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 7 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 8 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 9 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 12 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 13 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 14 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 TOKYO tour guide
- 17 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013