i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
What about Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 2 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 3 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 8 Need a guide in Burma?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 17 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 18 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 19 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 20 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 21 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 22 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?