i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 다빈치다운로드 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Money Transfer Dubai
- 4 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 5 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 6 Off roading in Asia
- 7 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 8 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 9 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 10 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 19 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 20 How much Yen?
- 21 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 22 South Korea for Chuseok
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 25 Getting Yourself Around Beijing