i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/lucienne-skin-cream/
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/xplosive-vital-male-enhancement/
- 4 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 5 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 6 For Bangkok Lovers
- 7 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 8 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 9 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 10 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 11 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 India Trip Report
- 14 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 15 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 16 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 17 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 18 Visiting China - must be tour
- 19 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 20 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 21 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 22 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 23 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 24 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 25 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo