i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HTNA@BROTHER 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan