i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 2 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 3 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 4 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 5 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 8 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 9 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 15 Japan in February
- 16 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 17 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 18 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 19 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 20 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 21 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 22 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 25 Japan: ATM Machines