i am student of tourism management and i have an essay to prepare about any place in the world, so i thought i could write something about Singapore. What i can't decide, is what to write about...
Because our professor doesn't want the subject to be too wide, but rather specific.
I thought to write about the parks of singapore, but when i searched info for them, i found out they are far more than what i thought.
So do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터／∮「〃ZeM33 . CoM〃」∮＼ 토토추천
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing