My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 4 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 7 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 8 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 9 Nancy Chandler maps
- 10 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 15 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 16 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 17 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 16 days in Vietnam
- 23 Guide in Bagan?
- 24 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop