My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gluten free in Japan?
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 9 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 12 Need a guide in Burma?
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 15 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 16 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 19 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 20 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 21 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 22 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 23 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help