My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 3 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 5 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 meeting at beijing airport
- 8 One week in Tokyo
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 12 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 13 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Hotel in Singapore
- 17 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Bali - January 2015
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Visa Cambodia
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 24 Two questions about Thailand
- 25 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan