My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I'm going to Japan!
- 2 Malaria
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 7 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 8 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 9 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 10 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Cherry blossom
- 13 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 14 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 15 How safe is Delhi/India
- 16 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 17 Which Putu in Bali????
- 18 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 19 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 20 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 21 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 22 Malaysia in September
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysian Borneo and Singapore
- 24 Asiana lounge in Seoul
- 25 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?