My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 wisata pulau seribu
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 5 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 6 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 7 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 8 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 11 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 14 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 21 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do