My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Ubud Tips
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!