My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 introduce myself
- 3 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 8 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 9 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 independent travel in India
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa