My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 5 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 8 General question
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 11 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 12 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 20 Phuket Hotel
- 21 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)