My wife and I are traveling to China. She very much wants to visit the Eastern Qing Tombs while there. She also uses a wheelchair to travel more than short distances. Prior to traveling to the tombs from Beijing, I would like to know if there are western style restrooms (and preferably handicap accessible) at the site. I know that these facilities are very limited in China and have been able to research all other sites we will be visiting except this one. Can anyone help me with this information regarding the Eastern Qing Tombs? Thank you for your assistance.
Western/Handicapped restrooms - Eastern Qing Tombs - China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 3 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 12 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 13 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 14 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 15 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 16 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 17 Angkor - when to go?
- 18 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 19 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 20 India with 4 kids
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 23 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India