Hi, We will be in Bangkok for just a few days next week. We will be looking for a place to stay , just for next Winter. I would really like a good idea about the kind of food etc. that we will be able to purchase while living there. Could you tell me the name and address of a supermarket that will have the most comprehensive Western foods for cooking at home? We love Thai food, but will be eating that in restaurants.
Western grocery store in Bangkok
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 3 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 4 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 5 Food in Uzbekistan
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 9 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 10 Train Fares in Japan
- 11 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 12 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 13 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 16 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train