Hi, We will be in Bangkok for just a few days next week. We will be looking for a place to stay , just for next Winter. I would really like a good idea about the kind of food etc. that we will be able to purchase while living there. Could you tell me the name and address of a supermarket that will have the most comprehensive Western foods for cooking at home? We love Thai food, but will be eating that in restaurants.
Western grocery store in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 5 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 6 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 best dining in Kyoto
- 9 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 12 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 15 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 16 China trip - 15 nights
- 17 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 18 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 19 Japan in July?
- 20 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 21 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 22 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 25 2-3 days in Georgia