Odd question, I know. But we want to go somehwere to loose weight, working out/hiking/eating well for 2 weeks. Funds are very limited. Japan is a first choice, but we are very open to others. Anyone know of something?? (Cheap stay, but safe, and beautiful surroundings?) All the "spas" or programs here in the U. S. are outrageously expensive. Thank you!
Weight loss spa/vacation??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 2 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 17 Day Itinerary
- 6 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 7 Singapore
- 8 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 9 Asia Tour Companies
- 10 India at the end of May
- 11 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 12 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 13 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 14 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 15 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 16 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 17 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 18 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 19 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 20 singapore accomodation?
- 21 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 22 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 23 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 24 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 25 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong