My best friend and I are going to HKK at the end of Feb. We are going to be there for a weekend before heading to Thailand. I definitely want to live it up a it...go to a greatbdinner, see some sights, maybe gonto a popular nightclub. What will the weather be like and does anyone have any "must do's" for us??? I would like to leave my bags in HK and back pack through Thailand. What type of clothing should I prepare for HK for day and evening for the end of Feb?? Is it casual or fancy? Please advise and thanks for ur time. Happy holidays!!!
Weekend in Hong Kong...end of Feb
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 2 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 3 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 15 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 16 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 17 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 18 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 19 Indian Visa
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?