to the Philippine experts: can you recommend a good website (perhaps a reliable consolidator who's been in business for a while) for purchasing tickets to the philippines for travel in december 07? my BIL has been dating this wonderful Filipina who he intends to marry next year. he and his girlfriend are planning a trip to ask her parents who are in Manila, for her hand in marriage. i think this is the appropriate manner to do it in the philippine culture. if the plane fare is less than $1000/pp, a few of us in our family might "tag along". i heard hotel rooms in Manila are not that expensive and related expenses like food, shopping and sightseeing are very reasonable considering the currency exchange. i hear south sea pearls are also a good buy here. thanks for your help.
websites for consolidator tickets to Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 4 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 9 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 10 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 13 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 14 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 15 How safe is Delhi/India
- 16 Malaria
- 17 Vietnam and coffee
- 18 I'm going to Japan!
- 19 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 20 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Cherry blossom
- 23 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 24 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 25 Shopping in Akhiabara