to the Philippine experts: can you recommend a good website (perhaps a reliable consolidator who's been in business for a while) for purchasing tickets to the philippines for travel in december 07? my BIL has been dating this wonderful Filipina who he intends to marry next year. he and his girlfriend are planning a trip to ask her parents who are in Manila, for her hand in marriage. i think this is the appropriate manner to do it in the philippine culture. if the plane fare is less than $1000/pp, a few of us in our family might "tag along". i heard hotel rooms in Manila are not that expensive and related expenses like food, shopping and sightseeing are very reasonable considering the currency exchange. i hear south sea pearls are also a good buy here. thanks for your help.
websites for consolidator tickets to Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 10 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?