to the Philippine experts: can you recommend a good website (perhaps a reliable consolidator who's been in business for a while) for purchasing tickets to the philippines for travel in december 07? my BIL has been dating this wonderful Filipina who he intends to marry next year. he and his girlfriend are planning a trip to ask her parents who are in Manila, for her hand in marriage. i think this is the appropriate manner to do it in the philippine culture. if the plane fare is less than $1000/pp, a few of us in our family might "tag along". i heard hotel rooms in Manila are not that expensive and related expenses like food, shopping and sightseeing are very reasonable considering the currency exchange. i hear south sea pearls are also a good buy here. thanks for your help.
websites for consolidator tickets to Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Odyssey unlimited
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!