to the Philippine experts: can you recommend a good website (perhaps a reliable consolidator who's been in business for a while) for purchasing tickets to the philippines for travel in december 07? my BIL has been dating this wonderful Filipina who he intends to marry next year. he and his girlfriend are planning a trip to ask her parents who are in Manila, for her hand in marriage. i think this is the appropriate manner to do it in the philippine culture. if the plane fare is less than $1000/pp, a few of us in our family might "tag along". i heard hotel rooms in Manila are not that expensive and related expenses like food, shopping and sightseeing are very reasonable considering the currency exchange. i hear south sea pearls are also a good buy here. thanks for your help.
websites for consolidator tickets to Philippines
View all Asia activity »
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014