Is there an app that I could download beforehand that searches public transportation in English for Bangkok?
Btw, does anyone know the time it would take to get from airport to Sala Daeng station? Is it better to do skytrain+metro? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 North India Itinerary advice
- 3 The Indian money crunch.
- 4 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 5 The truth about elephant tourism
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Kerala trip
- 15 E Visa for India?
- 16 1-2 months South East Asia
- 17 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 18 Help - India.
- 19 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 22 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 23 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 24 Side trips from Taipei
- 25 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
website/app to use for looking up public transportation in Bangkok