Is there an app that I could download beforehand that searches public transportation in English for Bangkok?
Btw, does anyone know the time it would take to get from airport to Sala Daeng station? Is it better to do skytrain+metro? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Osaka
- 2 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 8 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 9 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 10 Singapore weather in August/September
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 13 First time going abroad
- 14 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Backpacking on a budget
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 20 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 21 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 22 electric plug
- 23 Day trips from Sapporo
- 24 Etiquette in Japan
- 25 Northern Thailand Options
website/app to use for looking up public transportation in Bangkok