My wife and I are planning to visit Singapore in the next year. What tends to be the most comfortable time to visit? I understand much of the year can be hot and muggy. Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help - India take 2
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 7 CNX late arrival?
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 10 The truth about elephant tourism
- 11 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 12 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 16 is this a good travel plan?
- 17 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 18 Phenom Penh
- 19 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 20 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 One day in Saigon
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i