i know that weather may be impredictable but we are planning a trip around south korea in september...
how might be the weather like?
which is the best time to visit it?
thanks in advance as usual
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 2 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 3 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 6 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 11 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 20 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 21 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 22 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 23 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 24 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 25 Bali in March for 5 nights?