i know that weather may be impredictable but we are planning a trip around south korea in september...
how might be the weather like?
which is the best time to visit it?
thanks in advance as usual
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 6 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 7 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 8 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 9 Totally unprepared
- 10 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 Sulawesi
- 13 Some notes about South Korea
- 14 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 15 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 16 Made the Jump!
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 passport visa ques.
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??