i know that weather may be impredictable but we are planning a trip around south korea in september...
how might be the weather like?
which is the best time to visit it?
thanks in advance as usual
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 2 5 days Japan
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 5 Castle & King tour questions
- 6 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Bicycle riding required?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 A train ride through Java
- 11 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 12 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 13 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 14 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly