I'm trying to figure out the best time for a trip to Singapore, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur and maybe Bangkok. Some websites I read, and some of the posts here, say that November thru March is monsoon season and that it rains constantly. Others say that it's in August-September. I know it's going to be humid, and I know that the humidity doesn't vary much, but I'd like to fine a time that has little rain and less humidity than others. Recommendations? Thanks everyone.
Weather in Malaysia/Singapore/Phuket
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 2 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 10 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 11 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 12 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 13 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 17 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 18 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 19 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 20 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 21 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 22 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 23 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 24 Indian Visa
- 25 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013