I fly to Beijing and from there to Shanghai. I'll be there from 6-16 November and I wonder what kind of clothes should I take with me. Does anybody know if it is windy and cold enough for a sheepskin coat and hat for examble or it is necessary to put on something lighter? (I come from Athens, Greece so I am used to quite mild weather) Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Sri Lanka in August
- 5 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 6 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Japan/Korea/HK
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 21 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 22 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 23 Mumbai short visit
- 24 which city should i start from first
- 25 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
Weather in Beijing, Shanghai / Type of Clothes for 6-16/11