My husband and I will be going to Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai on the 22nd of March. A travel agent once told me not to wear red. Is it true that this color is offensive to the Chinese people? Also are there restrooms as we are familiar with in the US at the major tourist spots?
wearing the color "red" in China
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 2 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Anyone in Bangkok
- 12 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 13 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 16 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 17 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 18 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 19 Travel Insurance
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 23 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 24 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!