My husband and I will be going to Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai on the 22nd of March. A travel agent once told me not to wear red. Is it true that this color is offensive to the Chinese people? Also are there restrooms as we are familiar with in the US at the major tourist spots?
wearing the color "red" in China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 2 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 18 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 19 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 20 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 Visa
- 23 Affordable Japan
- 24 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 25 Castle & King