This is Lucy ,
I’ve just moved to kuala Lumpur recently and I am looking for the reliable bottled water supplier for my home. I like to have a hot and cold water dispenser with one of these 5 gallon bottles on top. Does anyone know a good/reliable company?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 2 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 3 Where to Layover
- 4 4.5 days in Singapore
- 5 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 6 2 weeks in Java
- 7 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 8 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 9 Blooming chart in Japan
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 Layover in Hong Kong
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 16 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 17 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Bus service in Nepal
- 20 Travel to India in May?
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 23 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 24 Advice for a newbie!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.