This is Lucy ,
I’ve just moved to kuala Lumpur recently and I am looking for the reliable bottled water supplier for my home. I like to have a hot and cold water dispenser with one of these 5 gallon bottles on top. Does anyone know a good/reliable company?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 5 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 6 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 7 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 8 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 9 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 10 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 a month in india
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 India Safari 2017
- 15 Datong in Winter
- 16 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 17 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 22 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight