Hey! I will be traveling to Korea for several months for work, but I will have a lot of down time and was hoping to keep up with a few American tv shows while I'm there. From the research I've done, it seems like Hulu, Netflix, and the network websites don't work there. Does anyone have any ideas or tricks to try? I'm posting this on the general Asia forum because it seems likely that this problem is present all throughout Asia, but I will be only in Seoul. Thanks!
Watching American tv in Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Kashmir today
- 6 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 7 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 8 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 9 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary