I'm shopping for a new watch and coincidentally will be in Singapore for my first time in mid-March for a few days. Are there deals to be had there on relatively high-end watches(ie.,Omega, Tag Heuer, Tissot) at duty free or otherwise? I'll also be in Hong Kong for three sleeps on the same trip. Any better there? Or should I just stick with Costco here? Thanks!
Watch Purchase in Singapore or HK?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Don't use World Expeditions
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 First time in Japan
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Heyloo Hampi
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Bangkok - November 2014
- 15 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 18 Best Food in Tokyo
- 19 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 20 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 21 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 22 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 25 Thailand in June