I am a Sabaniel, who are looking for a travel in China i December. I am going to a conference in Beijing, which ends December 14. Thereafter I would like to travel i China for around 2.5 weeks. I would like to go to see some national parks (e.g. Jiuzhaogou, and maybe do some hiking and biking in the Beijing area. Please let me know about the hotel booking in Beijing.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report