Anyone have any experience w/ walking tours in Singapore? Seeking authentic cultural experiences w/ fluent English speaking guides who are knowledgable ? Have enjoyed this in different countries in Europe !
Walking tours singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 Osaka shopping
- 6 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 7 Penang
- 8 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 9 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 10 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 11 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 12 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 13 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 14 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 15 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 16 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 Takayama ideas in April?
- 19 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 20 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 21 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 24 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 25 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary