Wondering if anyone has attended the Wagha Border crossing ceremony?
I'll be going to India next month and this one is on my bucket list. Wondering
Is there anything I should know about getting there/attending? any weird rules, restrictions, specific scams (other than the usual) that I should know about?
Do you need tickets or to get there at a certain time?
Is photography permitted?
We'll probably send the night in the area, is there anything around there that we should do?
we have 3 weeks in total, mostly spent in Rajasthan so if anything involves a bit of travel, we have the time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 맞고 포커 바둑이 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 3 Alternative to Koyasan
- 4 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 5 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 changing left over currency
- 8 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 9 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 13 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 14 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 15 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 18 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 19 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 20 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 21 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner