I am currently looking into doing a 2 week trip to Bali, 6-8 days volunteering and the remainder of the time exploring/beaching. I am trying to find nonprofits/NGOs that focus on women's empowerment through education (I have experience teaching english and computer skills) or microfinance opportunities. I've been searching online but haven't found too many organizations like this in Bali (or they don't have websites that are easily findable in english).
Does anyone know of any organizations that might be open to this short term type of volunteer opportunity? I'm not looking for housing or formalized volunteer programs, I'm more interested in organizations that would be receptive to a short term volunteer looking to give back.
Thank you for the help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotmail login error 1(8OO) 57O 1233 MS OUTLOOK mail HELPLINE NUMBER
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/goji-life-argentina/
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Sri Lanka May
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!