I am currently looking into doing a 2 week trip to Bali, 6-8 days volunteering and the remainder of the time exploring/beaching. I am trying to find nonprofits/NGOs that focus on women's empowerment through education (I have experience teaching english and computer skills) or microfinance opportunities. I've been searching online but haven't found too many organizations like this in Bali (or they don't have websites that are easily findable in english).
Does anyone know of any organizations that might be open to this short term type of volunteer opportunity? I'm not looking for housing or formalized volunteer programs, I'm more interested in organizations that would be receptive to a short term volunteer looking to give back.
Thank you for the help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question