I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!