I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 4 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 5 Air Travel in India
- 6 Totally unprepared
- 7 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 where to stay in Bali
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 22 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 23 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please