I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 4 Foreign currency
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Favorite travel apps?
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Honeymoon In sept
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 16 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 17 Indonesian visa update
- 18 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 19 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 where can i find replica handbags
- 22 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 25 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama