I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 charter@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 8 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 11 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 12 Something about... Malaysia
- 13 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 14 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 15 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 16 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 17 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 18 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 22 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 23 First Trip to Japan in August
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018