I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/exoslim/
- 2 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok