I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 2 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 India Safari 2017
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 9 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 18 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?