I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 2 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 9 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 10 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 11 How to do this
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 14 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 15 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 16 Delhi costs
- 17 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 18 Japan: ATM Machines
- 19 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Hotel in Delhi
- 22 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 23 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 24 Japan in February
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China