I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 2 Vietnam tours
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Colombo city tour with Ceylon Rustic Guide?
- 6 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 7 Planning for India - comments please
- 8 Silver Jewellery is Popular For Its Specific Properties.
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 11 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 17 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 18 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 19 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 A Victory Day Tour
- 22 India visa for new passport
- 23 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 24 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 25 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin