I'm hoping that some of you have volunteered abroad! I'm on a mission to promote volunteering and ethical travel at the moment and I'm hoping some of you on Fodors could give me your experiences of volunteering in Asia.
I volunteered in southern Thailand as a volunteer teacher and loved it! It's good for both the kids I was teaching and good for me too. Although I'm sure those of you that have been volunteering will know that.
So could you tell me where you've been and what you did?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 5 bombay shopping
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 8 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Hakone question
- 11 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 12 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 15 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 16 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 18 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 19 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 20 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 21 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 22 Hong Kong early June
- 23 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 24 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
- 25 Penang and Langkawi