We'll be in Vietnam for the second half of March. We start in Ho Chi Minh City and end in Hanoi & HaLong Bay. Our trip is a mix of sight-seeing in Ho Chi Minh, HoiAn & Hue & Hanoi. Also some bicycling, perhaps into more rural areas, visiting markets, etc.
Can girls in the early teens wear shorts, or will I need to get them some capris? Also, are jeans OK for this age group? Can they wear sleeveless tops?
Many thanks again
And thanks to all for your suggestions to date!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/niacinmax/
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 One day in Saigon
- 4 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 Bali private driver recommendation
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 13 The Indian money crunch.
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Kerala trip
- 22 E Visa for India?
- 23 1-2 months South East Asia
- 24 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 25 Help - India.