I will be traveling to Hong Kong (my 6th time), Singapore and Malaysia (both 1sts) in March. I've been an on and off poster/reader of this forum for the last several years. I would like to know if any of you could offer at least 3 places each that are "Must Sees" in Singapore and Malaysia. I will be in Singapore and Malaysia 4 days a piece, so I won't to make the most of my time there.
Also, can any of you tell me the best food courts that each country has. I'm a big food court nut and would like to visit a local mall or food place in general that offers a wide variety of food to eat. I think I saw one that was profiled on No Reservations or Bizarre Foods on Travel Channel, but I don't remember the name.
I'm also a big night market nut, and would like to know the best night markets to visit in both places.
Finally I will be staying at the YWCA Fort Canning Lodge in Singapore. How is the area where this hotel is located? Is it convenient and is it near an MTR so that I can move around town?
In Kuala Lumpur, I'm staying at the Grand Millenium Kuala Lumpur. How is that also in terms of a convenient area and night life?
Thank You very much for reading and I look forward to hearing some of your comments/input. I haven't traveled internationally since 2007, so I am beyond stoked to be heading to Asia once again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 5 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 9 Luggage size China ?
- 10 Sri Lanka in August
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
Visiting Singapore and Malaysia for 1st time in March. Could use some tips