Hi all, we're visiting Singapore (arriving 08/08 - leaving again 25/08), and in the meantime would like to visit other places. First thought about going to Kuala Lumpur, then take plane to Hong Kong or maybe Bang Kok. I read August is not a good time to visit HK though. There seems to be a lot to see in Malaysia too, on other hand what about Bali? (like mainly cultural stuff like visiting temples etc but also like nature) Thanks for any input, so we can create a good itinerary.
Visiting SE ASIA for 2 1/2 weeks - what all to do besides Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 2 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Visa
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Affordable Japan
- 13 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 14 Castle & King
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap