Hi all, we're visiting Singapore (arriving 08/08 - leaving again 25/08), and in the meantime would like to visit other places. First thought about going to Kuala Lumpur, then take plane to Hong Kong or maybe Bang Kok. I read August is not a good time to visit HK though. There seems to be a lot to see in Malaysia too, on other hand what about Bali? (like mainly cultural stuff like visiting temples etc but also like nature) Thanks for any input, so we can create a good itinerary.
Visiting SE ASIA for 2 1/2 weeks - what all to do besides Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 5 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 6 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 July itinerary in Japan
- 9 India and Nepal 2014
- 10 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 11 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 12 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 14 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay