Hi all, we're visiting Singapore (arriving 08/08 - leaving again 25/08), and in the meantime would like to visit other places. First thought about going to Kuala Lumpur, then take plane to Hong Kong or maybe Bang Kok. I read August is not a good time to visit HK though. There seems to be a lot to see in Malaysia too, on other hand what about Bali? (like mainly cultural stuff like visiting temples etc but also like nature) Thanks for any input, so we can create a good itinerary.
Visiting SE ASIA for 2 1/2 weeks - what all to do besides Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 4 Japan, japan
- 5 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 6 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 7 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?