Hi all, we're visiting Singapore (arriving 08/08 - leaving again 25/08), and in the meantime would like to visit other places. First thought about going to Kuala Lumpur, then take plane to Hong Kong or maybe Bang Kok. I read August is not a good time to visit HK though. There seems to be a lot to see in Malaysia too, on other hand what about Bali? (like mainly cultural stuff like visiting temples etc but also like nature) Thanks for any input, so we can create a good itinerary.
Visiting SE ASIA for 2 1/2 weeks - what all to do besides Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 9 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 10 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 11 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 12 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 13 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 14 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 17 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 18 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 19 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 20 Bangkok and Manila
- 21 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 22 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 16 days in Vietnam
- 25 Guide in Bagan?