I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggest Villas to Book Online for Bali Vacations
- 2 BALI VILLA WANTED
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 8 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Hanoi Hotel
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?