I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Visiting Hong Kong Disneyland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 India - 2 Days only
- 6 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok