I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies