I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Bali
- 2 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 India E Tourist Visa
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 12 New Travelor
- 13 Beautiful location for painting
- 14 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 15 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto