I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Will you work from anywhere?
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 4 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 5 14 days in Myanmar
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 Indian Food Series
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 "necessities" for India
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 14 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.