I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?