I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Visiting Hong Kong Disneyland
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 4 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 5 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 6 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 7 Japan Itinerary for May
- 8 South Korea 5 days
- 9 Japan -OAT tour
- 10 Thai island escape
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 General question
- 17 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 18 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 19 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 20 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 21 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 22 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 23 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 24 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 25 Phuket Hotel