I'll be traveling to Hong Kong in December with my wife and two children. We'll be in Hong Kong for four full days (3rd through the 6th). Disneyland is a must visit since neither of my children have been to the other Disney theme parks yet. Unfortunately, my budget is a little tighter than most. I'm looking for a decent (3+ star) hotel not too far from Disneyland, but anything within 30 minutes transit time would suffice. After visiting Disneyland the first two days, we would then be willing to move to another hotel closer to the more active parts of town for the last two days. Would that be in Kowloon? Any suggestions on a hotel near Disneyland, then advice on where to go from there would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 2 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 India Safari 2017
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 9 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 18 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 19 Passport
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?