I've visited China 3x in Nov and Dec. I've heard it's a bad idea to visit in Summer - HOT and CROWDS! I was thinking of Guangdung, Beijing Shanghai and maybe Xian. What do you think?
Visiting China in Summer - bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time Japan - solo female
- 2 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 7 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 8 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 14 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 15 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 16 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 17 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 18 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help