I've visited China 3x in Nov and Dec. I've heard it's a bad idea to visit in Summer - HOT and CROWDS! I was thinking of Guangdung, Beijing Shanghai and maybe Xian. What do you think?
Visiting China in Summer - bad idea?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 2 Vietnam - Questions
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 13 Takayama ideas in April?
- 14 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 15 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 23 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 24 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 25 Penang