I have a total of 4 nights in Hong Kong. I want to spend one of those nights in Macau at new Venetian. I am flying into Hong Kong from Shanghai on a Monday and leave Hong Kong for flight back to US at 9pm on Friday night. I feel like it would be easier on my mind to spend two nights in Hong Kong, then one in Macau and return for my final night and extended day in HK, rather than spend last night in Macau and leave from there on ferry to get back to airport. I guess I can just pack an overnight bag and leave luggage in the hotel in HK that I will be returning to. What do you think?
Visit to Macau from Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 5 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 6 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 7 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 15 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Favorite travel apps?
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 21 Foreign currency
- 22 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 23 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 24 Honeymoon In sept
- 25 Vietnam October 2014