I have a total of 4 nights in Hong Kong. I want to spend one of those nights in Macau at new Venetian. I am flying into Hong Kong from Shanghai on a Monday and leave Hong Kong for flight back to US at 9pm on Friday night. I feel like it would be easier on my mind to spend two nights in Hong Kong, then one in Macau and return for my final night and extended day in HK, rather than spend last night in Macau and leave from there on ferry to get back to airport. I guess I can just pack an overnight bag and leave luggage in the hotel in HK that I will be returning to. What do you think?
Visit to Macau from Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 Independent female traveller
- 3 North Vietnam Again!
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 9 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 One week in India
- 13 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 14 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 15 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can