I have a total of 4 nights in Hong Kong. I want to spend one of those nights in Macau at new Venetian. I am flying into Hong Kong from Shanghai on a Monday and leave Hong Kong for flight back to US at 9pm on Friday night. I feel like it would be easier on my mind to spend two nights in Hong Kong, then one in Macau and return for my final night and extended day in HK, rather than spend last night in Macau and leave from there on ferry to get back to airport. I guess I can just pack an overnight bag and leave luggage in the hotel in HK that I will be returning to. What do you think?
Visit to Macau from Hong Kong
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 6 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 7 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 8 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 11 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 12 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Anyone in Bangkok
- 18 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 19 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Travel Insurance
- 25 South East Asia