I have a total of 4 nights in Hong Kong. I want to spend one of those nights in Macau at new Venetian. I am flying into Hong Kong from Shanghai on a Monday and leave Hong Kong for flight back to US at 9pm on Friday night. I feel like it would be easier on my mind to spend two nights in Hong Kong, then one in Macau and return for my final night and extended day in HK, rather than spend last night in Macau and leave from there on ferry to get back to airport. I guess I can just pack an overnight bag and leave luggage in the hotel in HK that I will be returning to. What do you think?
Visit to Macau from Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 which is your nest city ?
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 14 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 17 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 20 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 1st time Japan - solo female
- 23 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think