I have a total of 4 nights in Hong Kong. I want to spend one of those nights in Macau at new Venetian. I am flying into Hong Kong from Shanghai on a Monday and leave Hong Kong for flight back to US at 9pm on Friday night. I feel like it would be easier on my mind to spend two nights in Hong Kong, then one in Macau and return for my final night and extended day in HK, rather than spend last night in Macau and leave from there on ferry to get back to airport. I guess I can just pack an overnight bag and leave luggage in the hotel in HK that I will be returning to. What do you think?
Visit to Macau from Hong Kong
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 3 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 4 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 5 Food in Uzbekistan
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 9 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 10 Train Fares in Japan
- 11 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 12 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 13 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 16 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train