We have planned to travel to Myanmar next week. Currently, Yangon and Bagan are in the itinerary. We have planned to return to Yangon from Bagan, and spend one more day before leaving. However, now i am wondering if we should go to Mandalay instead and spend the day there and fly out from Mandalay. Initial read of Mandalay did not generate much interest, however i am now rethinking this.
What should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Mumbai short visit
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Thailand Guides
- 8 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 9 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 10 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 11 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Phuket Beaches
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Luggage size China ?