We have planned to travel to Myanmar next week. Currently, Yangon and Bagan are in the itinerary. We have planned to return to Yangon from Bagan, and spend one more day before leaving. However, now i am wondering if we should go to Mandalay instead and spend the day there and fly out from Mandalay. Initial read of Mandalay did not generate much interest, however i am now rethinking this.
What should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 Bye bye SE Asia
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june