Is it possible to get visas in Nepal when we enter the country, or do we need to get them ahead of time? We would be entering as tourists from India with US passports. Thanks for your help.
Visas in Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 7 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 8 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 9 Kyushu rail pass
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Tipping in Japan
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Places to visit in India in October
- 18 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 19 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 20 Driver in South India
- 21 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 22 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 25 Amphawa Floating Market