My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 2 A great trip in India
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 16 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 17 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 22 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 Armenia: A Wild Thyme
- 25 Traveling on low budget ,Japan