My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
visas at the airport in Vietnam
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 18 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 19 Sri Lanka
- 20 Suggestion for Bali
- 21 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 22 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 23 Hello, Vietnam
- 24 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal