My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Bangkok Taxis
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids