My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
visas at the airport in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Which to choose?
- 2 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 3 North Vietnam Again!
- 4 Castle & King
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 7 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 8 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 9 One week in Thailand
- 10 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 11 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 India and Nepal 2014
- 14 Independent female traveller
- 15 Tour company practices
- 16 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 17 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 18 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 21 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 22 Passport Safety
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 25 Mt Aso Eruption