My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 5 Takayama trail, Japan
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 8 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 16 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 17 Visa for India
- 18 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 19 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 20 Hútòng Walking
- 21 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 22 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 23 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 24 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 25 Please come back, colduphere!