My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
visas at the airport in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 6 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 7 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 8 Connaught Place
- 9 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 10 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Nepal- recipe?
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?