My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 This power increaser improves muscular growth
- 2 토토사이트추천 ± • † ※ 카지노사이트추천 BUS97.COM
- 3 Snapshots From Kerala
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)