My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary