My husband and I reside in Guangzhou, China. There is a Vietnamese Consulate in the area but not close. We are headed to Vietnam and need to secure our visas. I have been online and there are a number of agencies offering to help process our visas as "visas on arrival or VOA". Has anyone used this type of visa service before? What can you tell me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 2 Christmas in Cambodia - where to book??
- 3 Need recommended Tour Companies in Sri Lanka please
- 4 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 5 China and Japan help
- 6 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 7 5 days in Bali
- 8 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 9 5 weeks in Japan
- 10 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 11 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 12 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 13 Requesting Passport Number
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 16 Eating in India
- 17 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 18 Phu Quoc
- 19 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Help! India Visa question....
- 22 Singapore hotel
- 23 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 24 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 25 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions