I'm traveling to China and have bought some usd on a visa travel money card. It's a prepaid debit card. I wonder if debit cards are accepted in China or if I would have to withdraw money at an ATM.
Also, I wonder if someone has successfully withdrawn money from those visa travel money cards in China. What about in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 the renovation of the owners who
- 2 Wood characteristics of solid wood flooring
- 3 qualified wood floor
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 7 India Safari 2017
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Datong in Winter
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 13 haneda hotel
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 16 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 17 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 18 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 Japan- National Holiday
- 22 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 25 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake