I'm traveling to China and have bought some usd on a visa travel money card. It's a prepaid debit card. I wonder if debit cards are accepted in China or if I would have to withdraw money at an ATM.
Also, I wonder if someone has successfully withdrawn money from those visa travel money cards in China. What about in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 4 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 5 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 6 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 7 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 8 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 9 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 10 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 11 Myanmar Help
- 12 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 13 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 14 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel in Tokyo
- 17 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 18 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 19 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 20 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 21 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 22 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 23 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 24 Vietnam - September 2015
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?