I'm traveling to China and have bought some usd on a visa travel money card. It's a prepaid debit card. I wonder if debit cards are accepted in China or if I would have to withdraw money at an ATM.
Also, I wonder if someone has successfully withdrawn money from those visa travel money cards in China. What about in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Email : VERIZON Tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:385 :4895 VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 0nline ymail: YAHOO Tec*H CONTACT 18OO:54O;683O YAHOO 24*7
- 3 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 Hindu Mandir (Temple) in Karachi - Pakistan - A Documentary
- 6 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October