Just read on Lonely Planet it is possible to get a visa on arrival at the Yangon Airport. Is this true since this was an old message there? I have a friend who is teaching in China who wants to go there on his break. He is having trouble finding this info where he is in China.
Visa to Burma or Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Malaysian honeymoon
- 4 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 5 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 9 Myanmar itinerary help
- 10 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 11 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 12 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 18 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 23 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female