Do U.S. permanent residents ( green card holders ) require a visa for singapore and malasia ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 2 Indonesia Dilemma
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 7 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Chenghdu layover
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 12 Surfing in Indonesia
- 13 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 16 Japan / Korea Trip
- 17 vietnam visa
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 20 Taiwan confusion..
- 21 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 22 Japan GTG, early April
- 23 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 24 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 25 Trip Report : China