I have a question about my Indian Visa. On the application it says that no one should visit within 2 months of their last visit. My friends & I are flying into India, going to Nepal, and then coming back to India to spend some time before we fly home. Is this going to be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 2 Delhi costs
- 3 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 4 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 5 How to do this
- 6 Japan: ATM Machines
- 7 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 8 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Hotel in Delhi
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 13 Japan in February
- 14 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 15 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 16 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 17 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 18 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 19 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 20 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 21 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 22 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 23 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 24 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 25 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf