I have a question about my Indian Visa. On the application it says that no one should visit within 2 months of their last visit. My friends & I are flying into India, going to Nepal, and then coming back to India to spend some time before we fly home. Is this going to be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Update on riding elephants
- 4 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 5 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 6 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 7 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 10 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 11 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 12 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 15 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 16 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 17 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 18 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 19 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 20 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 21 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 22 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 23 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 24 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 25 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...