I have a question about my Indian Visa. On the application it says that no one should visit within 2 months of their last visit. My friends & I are flying into India, going to Nepal, and then coming back to India to spend some time before we fly home. Is this going to be a problem?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 this does not mean that you can arbitrarily
- 3 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 4 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 5 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 6 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 7 content of good faith floor
- 8 Passport
- 9 connotation. Neoclassic
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 Hotels in Puri
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 24 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 25 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.