I am a US citizen who is planning on doing a one day stopover in Singapore coming from Bali. I read that the entry requirements require a showing of enough money for your stay in Singapore and a visa for your onward journey. I am traveling to Siem Reap from Singapore and plan on obtaining a visa once I arrive. Does anyone anticipate not having a visa beforehand to be a problem for entry into Singapore?? Also, how do you "show" that you have enough funds for your stay in Singapore?? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kyushu rail pass
- 3 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan