I'm full of questions it seems.So, I'm making another trip To BKK in Nov.My 6th yr in a row now.Love that city as much as u all do.
My question is I want to be in and out for 3 months.Will this be allowed? Is this a problem now?I Booked the Adelphi for Dec N Jan want to book feb too!
I've done the Visa runs just need to know Its still allowed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos or Kerala?
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 7 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 8 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 9 Bali & Singapore in October
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 13 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 14 Booking on the fly
- 15 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 16 Tea estates of Munnar
- 17 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 18 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions