I would like to perhaps travel through central asia next year beginning from Istanbul and perhaps travel through iran and on to Afghanistan and perhaps Pakistan as well. Could anybody with knowlege of the experience explain how easy it is for a us citizen to procure a visa for Iran and Afghanistan ? And what may await me to see and experience in those countries? Anti-Americanism very strong? Dangerous???
visa for iran and afghanistan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai air Discovery pass question
- 2 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 3 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 4 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 5 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 8 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 11 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 25 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)