I would like to perhaps travel through central asia next year beginning from Istanbul and perhaps travel through iran and on to Afghanistan and perhaps Pakistan as well. Could anybody with knowlege of the experience explain how easy it is for a us citizen to procure a visa for Iran and Afghanistan ? And what may await me to see and experience in those countries? Anti-Americanism very strong? Dangerous???
visa for iran and afghanistan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 4 Having doubts with China
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 12 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 help with itinerary!
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 21 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 22 Burma with a toddler
- 23 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 24 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 25 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....