I would like to perhaps travel through central asia next year beginning from Istanbul and perhaps travel through iran and on to Afghanistan and perhaps Pakistan as well. Could anybody with knowlege of the experience explain how easy it is for a us citizen to procure a visa for Iran and Afghanistan ? And what may await me to see and experience in those countries? Anti-Americanism very strong? Dangerous???
visa for iran and afghanistan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 3 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 Car Rental Service
- 6 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 7 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 8 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 9 Japan in July?
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 12 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 13 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 14 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 15 2-3 days in Georgia
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 23 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 24 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand