I would like to perhaps travel through central asia next year beginning from Istanbul and perhaps travel through iran and on to Afghanistan and perhaps Pakistan as well. Could anybody with knowlege of the experience explain how easy it is for a us citizen to procure a visa for Iran and Afghanistan ? And what may await me to see and experience in those countries? Anti-Americanism very strong? Dangerous???
visa for iran and afghanistan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A wow spot
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 5 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 6 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 18 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 19 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 20 climbing in Vietnam
- 21 Vegan food in Japan?
- 22 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour