Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Visa for India - dumb question
Hi All -
- 1 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 2 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 3 Food in Uzbekistan
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 7 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 8 Train Fares in Japan
- 9 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 10 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 11 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 14 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 15 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 18 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 19 independent travel in India
- 20 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 21 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 22 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 23 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 24 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 25 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller