Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September
Hi All -