Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Visa for India - dumb question
Hi All -
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 3 Japan, japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 5 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong restaurants
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 12 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 15 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 16 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 17 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 18 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 19 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 20 How safe is Delhi/India
- 21 Malaria
- 22 Vietnam and coffee
- 23 I'm going to Japan!
- 24 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 25 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!