Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 7 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 Rental Car Bali
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 Some notes about South Korea
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
Hi All -