Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 shanghai for 4 days
- 8 Budget Servied Apt
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 13 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 14 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 15 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 18 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 19 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 20 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 21 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 22 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 25 Sweltering in Saigon.
Hi All -