Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/zymbiotix-365-cleanse/
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 10 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 11 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 12 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 13 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 14 A month in central Asia
- 15 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 18 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 19 Osaka, aquarium?
- 20 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages
Hi All -