Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 코리코리지노☠*•☠ KOO28。COM ☠*•☠코리코리지노
- 2 5 days Japan
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 5 Castle & King tour questions
- 6 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Bicycle riding required?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 A train ride through Java
- 11 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 12 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 13 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 14 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly
Hi All -