Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "An appeal on behalf of a poor defenseless boy...."
- 2 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 3 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 4 Toddler twin travel in India
- 5 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 12 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 14 Amakusa island help
- 15 Japan Trip Delayed
- 16 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 17 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 18 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 19 Month long SE Asia trip
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Cambodia weather
- 22 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 25 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
Hi All -