Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Layover in Hong Kong
- 2 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 3 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 Blooming chart in Japan
- 6 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 7 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 4.5 days in Singapore
- 10 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 11 Italy from an Asian base
- 12 Bus service in Nepal
- 13 Travel to India in May?
- 14 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 15 9 days in Bali
- 16 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 17 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 18 Advice for a newbie!
- 19 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 20 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 25 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
Hi All -