Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 3 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Hotel Chang Mai
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Beach hotel Thailand
- 10 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 Sim cards and adaptors
- 14 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Sri Lanka Visa
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 Place to stay Hue
- 19 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 20 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 21 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 22 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
Hi All -