I'm in Bali and I'm looking at going to India for a month on my way home. I'm an Irish citizen
I've been reading different forums about obtaining a visa for India while in Asia.
It seems that I can't get one in Jakarta, Singapore or Kuala Lumpa.
Bangkok may be a possibility ??
I would really appreciate any advice that you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 2 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 3 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?