We are planning a trip from Canada to India and the Maldives for fall 2013.We are planning on flying into( and return from )Delhi on a business class (points) ticket,but before we do our travelling in India we want to transit the same day we arrive in Delhi on a separate ticket ( via Columbo,Sri Lanka) to the Maldives for a week,then return to Delhi to start our India trip for three more weeks.Will we have a visa issue if we obtain a multiple entry visa for India?
Visa for India
- 1 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 2 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 3 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Kashmir or Nepal
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 Cell Phones in India
- 8 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 9 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 10 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 white sand beaches in thailand
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions