We are planning a trip from Canada to India and the Maldives for fall 2013.We are planning on flying into( and return from )Delhi on a business class (points) ticket,but before we do our travelling in India we want to transit the same day we arrive in Delhi on a separate ticket ( via Columbo,Sri Lanka) to the Maldives for a week,then return to Delhi to start our India trip for three more weeks.Will we have a visa issue if we obtain a multiple entry visa for India?
Visa for India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 4 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 7 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 10 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 13 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 14 Nepal
- 15 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 16 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July