We are leaving for India on January 12 and I'm starting to research information on obtaining a Visa. We live in So. California and I've read really scary posts about people actually flying to San Francisco to obstain a Visa because they were afraid they wouldn't receive it in time. Cox and Kings was mentioned several times very negatively.
All the posts that I've been able to find are a year old so I'm not sure if things have changed at this point and theres an easier way to obtain it?
any feedback or support that you can provide woudl be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 7 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 Osaka, aquarium?
- 13 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 17 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 22 Bangkok Taxis
- 23 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 24 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 25 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US