We are leaving for India on January 12 and I'm starting to research information on obtaining a Visa. We live in So. California and I've read really scary posts about people actually flying to San Francisco to obstain a Visa because they were afraid they wouldn't receive it in time. Cox and Kings was mentioned several times very negatively.
All the posts that I've been able to find are a year old so I'm not sure if things have changed at this point and theres an easier way to obtain it?
any feedback or support that you can provide woudl be very helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 2 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 6 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 7 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Other than Kyoto?
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR