I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 2 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 3 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 4 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 5 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 8 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 9 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 12 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 13 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 14 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 15 India Tour Companies
- 16 Vietnam Dong
- 17 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 18 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 19 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 23 Touristy Thailand
- 24 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 25 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)