I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Datong in Winter
- 3 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 4 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 India Safari 2017
- 15 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 16 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Rishikesh, India
- 23 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 24 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 25 Passport