I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 education sponsorship
- 2 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 9 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 10 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 23 Some notes about South Korea
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali