I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 2 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 3 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 4 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 8 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 9 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 10 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 11 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 12 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 13 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 16 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 17 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 18 Thailand Assistance
- 19 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 20 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 21 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 24 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)