I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Halong Bay cruise