I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 4 Gutted!
- 5 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 8 5 weeks in Japan
- 9 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 10 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 11 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 12 New Member
- 13 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 14 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 15 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 16 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95