I have a quick question?Making my fifth visit back to Siem Reap in Dec.I will be flying in and stay in two weeks. Then flying back to BKK for two weeks or so meeting my dear friend in BKK since she has never been to Asia before.She has 22 days by the way.
So, I thought she would love the adventure of Ankor and area.
Can I fly in and fly out on two separate Visas?No problems?
I've called the Cambodian Con. No one answered in 3 states.They had a answering
Machine only ugh!
Many Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour