Has anyone done this tour? Would appreciate any comments if you have. Thank you and Happy Travels!
Viking Tours- Magnificent Mekong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 2 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 3 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 6 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 7 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 8 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 13 Kyushu rail pass
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Myanmar itinerary help
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus