We are going to be a group of 9 people (2 families) traveling to Hanoi, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali.
I'd like to get your opinions as to whether it's necessary/recommended to arrange and buy tours and excursions in advance, before arriving to the destinations? If so, do you know any online agencies which offers good tours and prices so I can take a look?
If not, what should we do? Wait til I get there and do things by ourselves?
We've never been in southeast Asia before and I'm worried about all the hassle of arriving in unknown cities to us without having prearranged any activity!
I did some research with big agencies and the price per person for the excursions they suggested seemed way too much...Even though most of us speak English, we prefer to have some guided Spanish tours, and that seems to complicate things even more!
So what do you suggest we do?
Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traffic and Police in India
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 8 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 9 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 10 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 3 weeks in Japan
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan