We are going to be a group of 9 people (2 families) traveling to Hanoi, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali.
I'd like to get your opinions as to whether it's necessary/recommended to arrange and buy tours and excursions in advance, before arriving to the destinations? If so, do you know any online agencies which offers good tours and prices so I can take a look?
If not, what should we do? Wait til I get there and do things by ourselves?
We've never been in southeast Asia before and I'm worried about all the hassle of arriving in unknown cities to us without having prearranged any activity!
I did some research with big agencies and the price per person for the excursions they suggested seemed way too much...Even though most of us speak English, we prefer to have some guided Spanish tours, and that seems to complicate things even more!
So what do you suggest we do?
Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 4 Vietnam visa
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies