We are going to be a group of 9 people (2 families) traveling to Hanoi, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali.
I'd like to get your opinions as to whether it's necessary/recommended to arrange and buy tours and excursions in advance, before arriving to the destinations? If so, do you know any online agencies which offers good tours and prices so I can take a look?
If not, what should we do? Wait til I get there and do things by ourselves?
We've never been in southeast Asia before and I'm worried about all the hassle of arriving in unknown cities to us without having prearranged any activity!
I did some research with big agencies and the price per person for the excursions they suggested seemed way too much...Even though most of us speak English, we prefer to have some guided Spanish tours, and that seems to complicate things even more!
So what do you suggest we do?
Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 3 Tips in Myanmar
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017