We are going to be a group of 9 people (2 families) traveling to Hanoi, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali.
I'd like to get your opinions as to whether it's necessary/recommended to arrange and buy tours and excursions in advance, before arriving to the destinations? If so, do you know any online agencies which offers good tours and prices so I can take a look?
If not, what should we do? Wait til I get there and do things by ourselves?
We've never been in southeast Asia before and I'm worried about all the hassle of arriving in unknown cities to us without having prearranged any activity!
I did some research with big agencies and the price per person for the excursions they suggested seemed way too much...Even though most of us speak English, we prefer to have some guided Spanish tours, and that seems to complicate things even more!
So what do you suggest we do?
Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Terracotta Warriors
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 6 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 7 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 13 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 14 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 17 shanghai for 4 days
- 18 Budget Servied Apt
- 19 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 20 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 22 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 23 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 24 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 25 Something about... Malaysia