We are going to be a group of 9 people (2 families) traveling to Hanoi, Bangkok, Phuket and Bali.
I'd like to get your opinions as to whether it's necessary/recommended to arrange and buy tours and excursions in advance, before arriving to the destinations? If so, do you know any online agencies which offers good tours and prices so I can take a look?
If not, what should we do? Wait til I get there and do things by ourselves?
We've never been in southeast Asia before and I'm worried about all the hassle of arriving in unknown cities to us without having prearranged any activity!
I did some research with big agencies and the price per person for the excursions they suggested seemed way too much...Even though most of us speak English, we prefer to have some guided Spanish tours, and that seems to complicate things even more!
So what do you suggest we do?
Any feedback will be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 3 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 7 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 a month in india
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 22 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight