We're planning a trip to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam for Dec 2012 and decided to outsource the itinerary to a local operator this time.
I've been planning the trip with Aurora Travel (aka Vietnamstay). So far they have been prompt with replying and understanding of our preferences via email. The cost also seems fair (especially internal airfare - 50% of what I was able to find independently).
Before I confirm anything, just wanted to see if anyone has worked with Aurora / Vietnamstay recently and what their experience was?
Appreciate the feedback!
Vietnamstay / Aurora Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 2 Singapore
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 4 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 5 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 8 singapore accomodation?
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 11 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 12 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 13 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 14 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 15 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Writers Needed for Japan
- 18 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 19 17 Day Itinerary
- 20 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 21 Bali Help
- 22 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 23 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 24 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?