We're planning a trip to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam for Dec 2012 and decided to outsource the itinerary to a local operator this time.
I've been planning the trip with Aurora Travel (aka Vietnamstay). So far they have been prompt with replying and understanding of our preferences via email. The cost also seems fair (especially internal airfare - 50% of what I was able to find independently).
Before I confirm anything, just wanted to see if anyone has worked with Aurora / Vietnamstay recently and what their experience was?
Appreciate the feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 6 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 7 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!