We're planning a trip to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam for Dec 2012 and decided to outsource the itinerary to a local operator this time.
I've been planning the trip with Aurora Travel (aka Vietnamstay). So far they have been prompt with replying and understanding of our preferences via email. The cost also seems fair (especially internal airfare - 50% of what I was able to find independently).
Before I confirm anything, just wanted to see if anyone has worked with Aurora / Vietnamstay recently and what their experience was?
Appreciate the feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 My Everest Base Camp Trekking with Icicles Adventure Treks
- 4 Driving in Japan
- 5 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 6 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 7 Online Pharmacy and Medical Store India
- 8 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 9 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 10 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 11 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 12 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 First time trip to Japan questions
- 15 Laos in the end of June
- 16 Japan & WiFi
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 20 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 21 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 22 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 25 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies