We're planning a trip to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam for Dec 2012 and decided to outsource the itinerary to a local operator this time.
I've been planning the trip with Aurora Travel (aka Vietnamstay). So far they have been prompt with replying and understanding of our preferences via email. The cost also seems fair (especially internal airfare - 50% of what I was able to find independently).
Before I confirm anything, just wanted to see if anyone has worked with Aurora / Vietnamstay recently and what their experience was?
Appreciate the feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 2 Siya a hot Indian Escort in Mumbai
- 3 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 7 Japanese art
- 8 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 9 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 12 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 13 First time to SEA
- 14 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 15 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 16 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 21 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 24 Backstreet Academy
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period