We're planning a trip to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam for Dec 2012 and decided to outsource the itinerary to a local operator this time.
I've been planning the trip with Aurora Travel (aka Vietnamstay). So far they have been prompt with replying and understanding of our preferences via email. The cost also seems fair (especially internal airfare - 50% of what I was able to find independently).
Before I confirm anything, just wanted to see if anyone has worked with Aurora / Vietnamstay recently and what their experience was?
Appreciate the feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Made the Jump!
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 5 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 6 Some notes about South Korea
- 7 passport visa ques.
- 8 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 9 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 10 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 14 In Seoul for one day
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 21 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 22 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 25 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report