We are 2 couples in our 30s going to Vietnam and Cambodia for the first time. Below is an itinerary that was developed after reading travel forums. Reasons for these choices are to see some main/tourist sites, experience some large cities and enjoy quiet beaches...all while minimizing travel time (hence the flights). We arrive/depart HCMC in Nov/Dec of this year. Any advice on possible problems or missed opportunities would be greatly appreciated. Thoughts from persons experienced with these countries would be excellent as well. Thank you.
Day 1 (Fri) - arrive at night in HCMC
Day 2 (Sat) - explore HCMC
Day 3 (Sun) - bus to Siem Reap
Day 4 (Mon) - explore Siem Reap
Day 5 (Tues) - explore Siem Reap
Day 6 (Weds) - fly to Ha Noi
Day 7 (Thurs) - explore Ha Noi
Day 8 (Fri) - bus to Ha Long Bay, do overnight boat cruise
Day 9 (Sat) - bus back to Ha Noi, explore more
Day 10 (Sun) - fly to Phu Quoc
Day 11 (Mon) - explore Phu Quoc
Day 12 (Tues) - explore Phu Quoc
Day 13 (Weds) - explore Phu Quoc
Day 14 (Thurs) - Ferry/bus to HCMC, explore more
Day 15 (Fri) - fly home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 Hanoi Hotel
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?