We are 2 couples in our 30s going to Vietnam and Cambodia for the first time. Below is an itinerary that was developed after reading travel forums. Reasons for these choices are to see some main/tourist sites, experience some large cities and enjoy quiet beaches...all while minimizing travel time (hence the flights). We arrive/depart HCMC in Nov/Dec of this year. Any advice on possible problems or missed opportunities would be greatly appreciated. Thoughts from persons experienced with these countries would be excellent as well. Thank you.
Day 1 (Fri) - arrive at night in HCMC
Day 2 (Sat) - explore HCMC
Day 3 (Sun) - bus to Siem Reap
Day 4 (Mon) - explore Siem Reap
Day 5 (Tues) - explore Siem Reap
Day 6 (Weds) - fly to Ha Noi
Day 7 (Thurs) - explore Ha Noi
Day 8 (Fri) - bus to Ha Long Bay, do overnight boat cruise
Day 9 (Sat) - bus back to Ha Noi, explore more
Day 10 (Sun) - fly to Phu Quoc
Day 11 (Mon) - explore Phu Quoc
Day 12 (Tues) - explore Phu Quoc
Day 13 (Weds) - explore Phu Quoc
Day 14 (Thurs) - Ferry/bus to HCMC, explore more
Day 15 (Fri) - fly home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 India E Tourist Visa
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 New Travelor
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Beautiful location for painting
- 13 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 14 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!