My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 18 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 19 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 What did you think of Mumbai?