My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 자극한야간카지노ヵ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 4 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 5 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 6 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 7 Castle & King tour operator review
- 8 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 9 Chiang Mai
- 10 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 11 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 12 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Buying jewelry in India
- 15 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 16 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 17 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 18 Phuket Weather
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....