My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 2 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 3 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 4 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 18 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 19 best dining in Kyoto
- 20 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 21 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure