My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 4 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi