My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 8 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 13 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 14 Angkor - when to go?
- 15 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India with 4 kids
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 24 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)