My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.