My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 4 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 First time to SEA
- 7 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 12 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 13 Hakone station confusion
- 14 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 19 Backstreet Academy
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 23 Cebu where to stay
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?