My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 4 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 5 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 9 Bali & Singapore
- 10 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 11 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 12 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 13 An island paradise?
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 16 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 17 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 18 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong