My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 6 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 7 meeting at beijing airport
- 8 One week in Tokyo
- 9 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 10 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 13 Hotel in Singapore
- 14 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 17 Bali - January 2015
- 18 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 19 Visa Cambodia
- 20 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 21 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 22 Two questions about Thailand
- 23 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 24 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?