My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 5 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 6 Gutted!
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 5 weeks in Japan
- 9 My visit to Lao
- 10 My visit to Thailand
- 11 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 12 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 13 Family Trip to Japan
- 14 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 15 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 16 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 17 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 New Member
- 21 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 22 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 23 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 24 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 25 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam