My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 2 Bangkok, day tours.
- 3 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 4 SW CHINA itinerary - Advise PLEASE!
- 5 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 6 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 7 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 8 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 9 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 10 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 11 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 12 Kyushu in late September
- 13 Georgia e-visa application
- 14 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 15 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 16 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 17 My First India Trip
- 18 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 21 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 22 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 23 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures