My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 2 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 3 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Bali or Fiji
- 14 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?