My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 한국마사회 (＝。＝)연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼코리아레이스 경륜
- 3 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 4 Alternative to Koyasan
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 7 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 8 changing left over currency
- 9 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 10 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 11 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 14 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 15 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 16 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 17 Tokyo hotel help
- 18 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 19 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 20 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 21 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 22 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels