My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Laos or Kerala?
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions