My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 3 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 6 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 7 Business class on JAL
- 8 Private guides & drivers in China
- 9 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 10 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 11 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 12 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 13 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 14 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 15 Traffic in Hanoi
- 16 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 17 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 18 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 19 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 20 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 21 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 22 India group or private tour?
- 23 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 25 HA lounge at HND