My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manufacturers of synthetic Resins
- 2 A first time for everything in Japan
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 weeks in Japan
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 Vietnam Dong
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand