My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 3 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 4 How to do this
- 5 Delhi costs
- 6 Japan: ATM Machines
- 7 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 8 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Hotel in Delhi
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 13 Japan in February
- 14 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 15 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 16 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 17 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 18 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 19 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 20 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 21 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 22 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 23 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 24 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 25 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf