My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 5 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 E Visa for India?
- 11 1-2 months South East Asia
- 12 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 13 Help - India.
- 14 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 19 Side trips from Taipei
- 20 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.