My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please