My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 2 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/recuva-pro-full-version-crack-free-download/
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Takayama trail, Japan
- 13 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 14 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 15 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 16 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 17 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 18 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question