My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 8 In Seoul for one day
- 9 Some notes about South Korea
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 18 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 22 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 23 Rental Car Bali
- 24 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 25 Kyoto & Tokyo tips