My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 beaches in Thailand
- 4 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 5 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 6 Kyushu rail pass
- 7 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 6 full days in Yagoon
- 10 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 13 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 14 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts