My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Vietnam Weather in Late August or Early September?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 Takayama ideas in April?
- 4 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 10 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 11 India
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 15 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 19 Penang
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 24 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia