My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Arashiyama Excursion
- 2 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 3 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 4 Christmas in Bali
- 5 Christmas in Cambodia
- 6 Best beach in December
- 7 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 8 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 9 Yunnan to Guilin
- 10 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 11 China visa
- 12 Help with choosing guided tour
- 13 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 14 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 15 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 18 Visa to Beijing China
- 19 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 20 Hotel in Langkawi
- 21 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 22 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 23 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 24 Japanese Alps
- 25 One month in Java and Bali