My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Vietnam at the end of the August (10-13 days) or in early September. We are in our mid 30's and love active adventures. We'd love to see as much as the country as possible (hike, kayak, see cities, explore, go to the beach). But we are a bit concerned about the weather. Is this rainy season? Will we have to avoid any major areas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인섯다게임オ☞☞☞BNM147.coＭ☜☜☜바카라사이트
- 2 온라인바둑이룰ぎ☞☞☞BNM147.coＭ☜☜☜바카라사이트
- 3 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 4 Vietnam - September 2015
- 5 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 6 Cab service in jaipur | Tour and travels in jaipur
- 7 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 8 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 9 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 10 Sri Lanka plan
- 11 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 12 Beijing
- 13 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 18 Private guide and driver for India
- 19 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 20 Hong Kong - help please.
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 23 Eating in India
- 24 Trekking in India
- 25 Where best to stay in Penang