I have been to Vietnam many times. I love the country and am including it in my around the world trip that I just started. A few of the sites, such as Mui Ne, are first time visits for me while others like Saigon seem like old friends at this point.
I started to blog about my travels last month, largely at the urging of my friends and family who want to follow this trip. I have also back filled the blog with some other trips I had taken in the past half year or so, and plan on back filling in up to two years when time permits.
In the mean time, I will just post this current trip.
I just returned from Mui Ne, and my entry is here.
My Saigon entry starts here
Entries on Sapa and other areas will come as I hit them in the coming week. Entries on Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, and Danang from my trip last August will come when I have more time.
I have benefited from reading the TRs of others on this site and others, and I hope readers can benefit from mine as well.
As an aside, the single best trip I have taken in the past two decades was Myanmar in 2012. I will definitely post on that when I return from this around the world trip as I believe very strongly that people should go NOW.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/endovex/
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 Bye bye SE Asia
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Laos planning.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed